The Xtar D series is focused on cost effective charging, doing away with the LCD screens you see on the rest of their industry leading range and replacing them with three LEDs indicating your batteries' current charge level.
Each bay indicates its maximum and minimum charge rate with a simple engraving up top as well.
The charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections. Keep it safe, silly.
- D2 Charger:
- Charging Rates: 1 battery x 2A / 2 x 1A
- Compatible Cells: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17355, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 21700
- Simple LEDs indicate current charge level
- Automatically detects battery type and adjusts charging method to suit: three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for Li-Ion and pulse charging for NiMH / NiCd
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Input Power: 100 - 240V @ 50 / 60Hz, 0.8A (D4) / 0.4A (D2)
- Li-Ion Charging:
- 0.5A Constant Charging Current: 500mA
- 1A Constant Charging Current: 1000mA
- 2A Constant Charing Current: 2000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- USB Output: 5.0V ±0.25V / 1A
- Overdischarge Protection Voltage: 3V ±0.2V
What's in the box:
- 1 x XTAR D2 OR D4 Charger
- 1 x AC Power Cable
- User Manual and Warranty Card